Forex4you account summary
Forex4you is a flexible broker offering customers the best trading options for your convenience!
- 9 types of accounts
- 100 instruments: forex, commodities, cfd for shares and futures
- No minimum capital requirements
- MetaTrader4 platform
- Automatic order execution
- BBO bridge for Pro accounts
- All EA's (robots) allowed
- News and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK)
- Analyses and signals from Trading Central (US)
- Instant account deposit methods
- MT4 multi-terminal for operating several accounts simultaneously
A trader can choose whether to trade using account with Dealing desk execution or No dealing execution. Main differences will be the order execution time which on No dealing desk will be faster and the costs which on Dealing desk are fixed but on No dealing desk variable because of variable spread. About all other differences please see the information below "Forex4you trading accounts" and see the explanation of our company servers in this video.
Forex4you trading accounts
- * - Leverage depends on the deposit: starting from 100 000 USD leverage is limited to 1:200; from 250 000 USD to 1:100 and for account with the deposit more than 500 000 USD is 1:50
- ** - Forex4you Cent account group is using Cent lot (or Cent lot) which is equivalent to 100'000 cents, or 1'000 base currency units (f.e. 1 cent lot for EUR/USD is 100'000 EUR cents or 1'000 EUR).
Market hours: non-stop from 00:00:01 GMT+1 Monday to 23:00:00 GMT+1 Friday.
Note: GMT+1 is Central European time (CET, summertime +1 hour)
Standard contract of Forex is 100 000 currency items. Most common leverage in forex trading is 1 to 100. Accounts of fx4u-cent group allow to open orders 1 000 000 smaller than standard contract size (with 1:100 leverage), accounts of fx4u-classic group - 1000 times smaller (with 1:100 leverage). To achieve the lowest capital requirements clients may choose 1:500 leverage when registering an account - this leverage value would mean minimum capital of 20 cents for fx4u-cent accounts and 2 US dollars for fx4u-classic accounts.
Interest rate is applied on the first day of each month to the funds available on balance. Our Forex signals can reduce your financial risks dramatically.
Minimum lot and step in trading terminal are equal to 0.0001 for fx4u-cent accounts but since there is no native support for cent accounts in MT platform - you have to choose 0.01. Minimum lot for fx4u-classic accounts is 0.01, minimum step is 0.01.
Margin - funds on balance available for new order opening and support throughout Forex trading process. For positions that are beeing opened Friday, 2 hours before market close, leverage decreases to 1:100.
Locked (hedged) margin - margin for the opening and maintenance of two opposite (locked) items on the same instrument. Margin of opening and maintaining two locked positions is equal to zero.
Gap level is a criterion of gap activation (if the price gap is equal to or greater than the specified level, the gap mode is engaged). It's used for automatically order's executing by the dealer (both Stop Loss & Take Profit execute at the gap price). Order will be cancelled, if it was placed with the price of Take Profit (Stop Loss) and jumped over the order price and price of Take Profit (Stop Loss) (non-market prices, clauses 4.11 of Client Agreement and 4.13 of Regulation). Gap Level is normally equal to 2 spreads.