Verifying your account will provide you with maximum security, and will also offer you additional services related to financial transactions on your account.
Forex4you clients who pass through the verification process have their accounts upgraded with the following features, and will be able to:
- Deposit or withdraw funds over 1000 USD;
- Use PAMM services either as a Trader or as an Investor;
- Make instant transfers to other accounts within Trader Room;
- Deposit and withdraw funds using bank wire;
- Get free Autochartist MT4 Analysis tool.
For verification, please kindly submit copies of the following documents:
- Identification document (ID). For example: passport, driver’s license, national ID card. All documents submitted must be valid and have expiry periods longer than one month at the time of inspection.
- Document, confirming your residential address. Example: copy of a passport page with a residence permit or registration, utility bill/internet/mobile services or bank statement or any other government-issued document. The document must contain your name, surname, residential address and it has to have been issued within the last 3 months.
- All information and details must be clearly visible in the copies or scans submitted;
- The document must be completely copied or scanned;
- All copies, scanned files must be in color;
- All document copies and scans must show the required documents in the original form with no changes or corrections made using software editors;
- All documents submitted must not be damaged;
- You must provide a photo or scan of the documents, or you can send a photo of the documents from a mobile device.
Dear clients! Please note that all copies and scans of documents and utility bills must be submitted in Russian (Cyrillic) or English (Latin) languages.
Our company complies with international requirements and broker-dealer regulations, so if the documents you are submitting are in a language other than English or Russian, please provide an officially translated and certified version in one of the above-mentioned languages. Thank you for understanding.