Start forex trading today and make money in the world’s largest financial market. Discover the benefits of fx trading with Forex4you:
- Get access to fx trading tools designed for the forex trader
- No commission
- Low spreads save you money on fx trading
- Free demo account to learn forex trading
- Start trades with as little as 2 cents
- You choose the level of forex trading leverage: 1:10 to 1:500
- Get rewarded with lucrative fx trading bonuses
- Trade all major currency pairs
Learn forex trading with a free demo account or open a live forex account and make trades beginning at just 2 cents. You'll pay no commission and earn attractive bonuses – the more fx trading you do, the more you earn!
We give you access to our daily fx trading tips, letting you stay on top of the market and learn forex trading as you do. When you trade with Forex4you you can achieve forex trading leverage of up to 1:500, so you only need $20 to trade $10,000.
At Forex4you, we're committed to offering the best forex trader services possible. Join today and see what we mean!
What is forex trading? How do people make money in the forex market?
When you go on vacation, you buy foreign currency. When you return, you change back the foreign currency that you have left. The problem is that you lose money, because you pay a high rate when you buy foreign currency and get a low rate when you sell. This is the spread, and it’s how the bureau de change makes a profit.
What if the spread were very small?
- You buy $1,000 in London
- The bureau de change is selling at 1.60 USD/GBP and buying at 1.62 USD/GBP
- You pay £625 for $1000
- You would lose £7.72 if you sold the $1,000 back right away – but you don’t
- You wait two weeks and the dollar gets stronger
- The bureau de change is now selling at 1.57 USD/GBP and buying at 1.59 USD/GBP
- You sell your $1,000 and get £628.93
- You’ve made £3.93 on forex trading
You can’t get small fx trading spreads from a bureau de change, but you can get them from a forex broker. You can also do fx trading on margin, so you only need to come up with 1% of the money if you have leverage of 1:100. That means you would only have to invest £6.25 to make the £3.93 profit above. Of course, your forex trading profits aren’t guaranteed; the dollar could go down as well as up.
With Forex4you, you can do forex trading from anywhere in the world, and in most major currencies. Start trading today with Forex4you: