About Forex4youForex4you is a brand of E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (the Company). The Company is registered in the British Virgin Islands (no: 1384287) in accordance with the Companies Act (Chapter 285) and International Business Companies Act (Chapter 291). The scope of activity of the Company is providing foreign exchange brokerage services on the Internet using electronic payment systems. The Company is authorized and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/12/1027. Forex4you brand has been registered by the Company in many countries and exists since 2007.
The purpose of creating Forex4you brandCreating Forex4you brand, our main goal was to create an opportunity for each client to enter Forex market, starting with a Cent account to learn the basics of trading, and then open a Classic account to begin making profits and get good skills and then to eventually start working with a real Pro account to fully apply all the knowledge. We are now proud to offer high-tech professional services to our clients.
Our nameWhen we took the name Forex4you, it wasn’t an accident. We spent a long time looking for a name that reflected our business and what we do for our customers. We were guided by two principles:
- We make forex affordable for small investors – for people like you
- We do our business on the internet – making forex trading accessible to everyone
- Forex is the business we are in – foreign exchange trading
- 4 is an abbreviation of for – this is often used on the internet and reflects our web focus
- You is who we’re in business for – we bring affordable forex to everyone
- Miniforex and miniforex trading – trade as little as 1/1000th of a lot or $100
- Margins from 1:10 to 1:500 – you need as little as $2 of capital per $1,000 trade
- Make trades as small as 1/10,000 of a lot or $10
- Trade on margins up to 1:500 – a $10 trade only needs 2 cents of your money.
- Learn about forex trading using real money – but with minimal risk
- Evaluate your trading performance
- Understand the risks as your margin levels rise
- Track other performance indicators – such as transaction periodicity and recovery factors
- Get recommendations on how to improve your trading strategy
MissionOur mission is to provide the best online service in the Forex market in terms of “low investment requirements and quality” for retail clients.
Service and customer relationshipBuilding relationships with our clients, we focus on offering high technology, being professional and constant development. Long-term sincere and transparent communication is what we regard as of paramount importance. Using the latest technologies and cooperating with leading trading software development companies, Forex4you encourages traders’ development and strives to provide the fastest No Dealing Desk (NDD) access to the interbank market. In 2011 the Company started to focus on its own development and technology innovations in order to reduce costs and improve the quality of customer services. Choosing NDD accounts, which use Market Execution, our clients enjoy instant order execution at the current market price, BBO (Best Bid & Offer) and One Click Trading. Moreover, we offer Market Depth (or Level 2) service to all our clients, so that they can not only get the best quotes, but also access to more than 16 price levels from the Forex top-tier liquidity providers.
History of Forex4youForex4you is part of the E-Global Trade & Finance Group, a growing foreign exchange business. We started out with just seven employees. By the middle of 2010, we had nearly 60 employees, and we had handled over 55 million foreign exchange transactions for over 10,000 forex clients.
- In May, launch of the first services Cent Lite and Classic Lite
- Launch of a unique multi-level affiliate program
- Number of orders reaches 10 millions
- Number of active clients of the company reaches the 10,000 mark
- Client funds increased 31.55 times from early 2008 to early 2010
- Total number of registered orders reaches more than 55 million
- Launch of Cent and Classic NDD
- Launch of Classic, Cent Lite expansion, Cent NDD, Pro STP and PAMM services
- Forex4you volume of closed orders reaches 154.83 billion in units of the base currency
- Employee count reaches more than 100
- The number of total active accounts of the Company reached the 100,000 mark (with at least one trade on account)
- Total number of closed orders jumped over 160 million on 500,000+ opened trading accounts
- Simultaneously open orders count reaches more than 300,000
- 400+ PAMM traders serving for 2,500+ investors registered in just few months after launch
- Daily performed trading transactions reaches more than 2,300,000
- Launch of PAMM Cent service
- Partner count reaches more than 150,000
- Total assets of the Company for 2012 increased by 58.18% against 2011
- The number of active accounts of the Company reached the 98,814 mark (with at least one trade per year)
- Launched social trading service – Share4you. With Share4you You can copy orders from successful traders using large variety of copying settings (including mirror trading).
- Opened account in the largest bank in Singapore – OCBC (this is the 4th bank we actively work with).
- Reached a trading record volume twice. First time in May and second time in October.
- Achieved a new partner payouts record in October 2013. Partner payouts for the first time in the history of the Company have reached a seven-digit number, more than 1 million USD dollars in one trading month!
- Received awards «Best Forex Company in the field of affiliate programs» and «Best Forex Broker in South-East Asia».
Results that we have achieved in 2014:
- Most profitable trade: 141 601 USD
- The average monthly percentage of profitable accounts (only closed orders): 50.14%
- Client rebates: 696 493 USD
- Partner payouts: 9.06 million USD
- Volume of closed orders: 843 804 in lots or 219.39 million USD
- Active accounts (each account contains at least one deal): 112 445
Data about the company
* – estimated. Please note that toxic flow is not included. We are confident that in the next few years we again will exceed forecasts and analysts’ expectations, and be able to demonstrate even higher levels of development of our company.