Forex tips and forecast
At Forex4you, we want you to succeed with your forex strategy. Our experts give you the most accurate and up-to-date market data, and back this up with expert analysis and forex tips. When you open a Forex4you account, you get the following valuable information:
- Currency rate forecasts – prepared by our expert analysts several times a day
- Comprehensive analysis of forex market trends
- Short-term forex tips
- Long-term forex trading recommendations
- Valuable hints on forex trading techniques
Forecasting the marketThere are four main ways of forecasting the market and building your forex strategy:
- Fundamental analysis
- Technical analysis
- Wave analysis
- Complex analysis
Fundamental analysisThe forex market is affected by real-world political and economic events, just like any market. Here are some simple examples:
- A country’s currency is likely to drop if traders think it might default on its debt
- Raising interest rates makes a currency more attractive to investors – lifting the price
- Exposure to risk – such as an imminent bank failure – can reduce the value of a currency
Fundamental forex analysis is when you track these factors, analyse their impact and make currency rate predictions. You can then use the results as part of your forex strategy.
In practice, much more subtle forces can affect the value of a currency. To make things more complicated, events also interact with each other; the effect depends on the circumstances. Our financial specialists use their practical forex experience and financial acumen to predict the impact of these complicated trends on currency rates, and give you the results to use in your forex strategy!
Get free fundamental analysis and forex tips from Forex4you.
The forex market is not just driven by world events and major economic trends. The market is made up of people, and these people respond to the behaviour of the market itself. Market movement depends on human psychology; if you can predict what people will do, you can make money.
Here’s a simple example:
- The market drops a small amount
- People who are affected rush to sell
- The market drops further because people are selling
- More people rush to sell and the slide continues
- Other investors start buying as the price becomes attractive
- The market goes up again
Technical analysis uses detailed market data to predict these trends. Different technical indicators are calculated and plotted over time to give a view of market behaviour. These charts contain signals that indicate if the price is likely to go up or down, which you can use to decide when to buy or sell.
Become a Forex4you client, and use our technical analysis tools to maximise your chances of success:
- Our forex experts produce daily technical analysis and forex tips – free of charge
- Use our MetaTrader 4 trading platform to carry out your own analyses
Join Forex4you and develop your own forex strategy!
A forex strategy is a set of well-defined rules that tell you when to buy or sell currencies. This includes fundamental and technical analysis, but there’s much more to forex strategy than that. You need to take into account your own temperament and your own strategy:
- Conservative or aggressive
- Comfort with risk
- Narrow or wide focus
- The way you react to situations
- Trade with real money
- Make trades for as little as two cents each
- Get the same tools and advice that all our traders get
- Develop your forex strategy with minimal risk
- Share your forex strategy with other traders
- Upgrade to a Classic Account when you’re ready